A SHARED PHILOSOPHY AND PASSION FOR THE COMMUNITY
Our commitment to the community will continue to build on what CoBiz Financial and BOK Financial have already established. We are committed to growing relationships and our presence in Arizona and Colorado through our unique style of serving the community. Our community commitment runs deep at both the local and parent level. Here are some highlights of BOK Financial's commitment in Arizona, Colorado and overall:
- Community Commitment to Arizona Organizations: Over $227,000 in community contributions to more than 60 Arizona organizations in 2017.
- Nonprofit Leadership: Over 35 nonprofit leadership positions filled by Bank of Arizona employees.
- Outstanding Women Leaders Program: Recognizing Arizona's community leaders through education, engagement and networking events.
- Community Commitment to Colorado Organizations: Over $350,000 in community contributions to more than 50 Colorado organizations in 2017.
- Improving Financial Literacy: Colorado State Bank and Trust employees volunteered over 235 hours to aid financial literacy efforts with Junior Achievement through the "Learn For Life" program.
BOK Financial gives back to the many communities it serves, including:
- $5.1 Million: The financial investment BOK Financial and the BOKF Foundation made in communities throughout our markets in 2017.
- 690+: The number of nonprofits and organizations impacted directly through BOK Financial's support.
- 711: Nonprofit leadership positions filled by 403 employees who served on nonprofit boards and committees.
- 5,263: Children taught by the "Learn for Life" financial literacy program.
- $2.2 Million: Employee contributions to the United Way.
- $940,000: Corporate contributions to the United Way.
MORE ABOUT BOK FINANCIAL CORPORATION
BOK Financial is a top-25, U.S.-based financial services company with $38 billion in assets and $82 billion in assets under management, headquartered in Tulsa, Oklahoma. BOK Financial combines nationally competitive products with local personalized service delivered by experienced bankers who work to truly understand their customer's personal and business financial needs.
BOK Financial Corporation is publicly traded and listed on the NASDAQ as BOKF. You can find out more about our parent company by visiting the investor relations website at bokf.com.
Please feel free to call us if you have more questions:
BOK Financial Client Services 800.574.4714.